12 Quotes for Inspiration on Uninspiring Days


Some days you may find yourself needing a little more inspiration than others. On days like that, I found myself turning to my Pinterest page of quotes to look for some beautifully written words to inspire me. Here are 12  quotes that I found that have helped me feel inspire to achieve my goals and dreams.
1. "Nothing can dim the light that shines within" -Maya Angelou
2. "The kind of beauty I want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within strength, Courage, Dignity."-Ruby Dee
3."Beauty begin the moment you decide to be yourself"-Coco Chanel
4."Make it simple, but make it significant"-Don Draper
5."If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. " - Milton Berle
6. "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow" - Mary Ann Radmacher
7. " The way to get started is to quit talking and being doing " - Walt Disney
8. "It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get back up"- Vince Lombardi
9. " Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm" -Winston Churchill
10. "Belive you can and your halfway there"-Theodore Roosevelt
11. "Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it " - Harper Lee
12. " No good sittin' worryin' abou' it. What's comin' will come an' we'll meet it when it does" -Hagrid
I hope that you can find inspiration in these quotes as much as I do.
Much Love,
Brynn

Comments